First of all, congratulations on finding this blog. You must be a stalker. Just kidding, I myself like stalking occasionally as well.
My name is Karine, I was born and raised in Paris 🇫🇷 but I’ve been out of France for almost 10 years now. After a few years in Seoul, South Korea 🇰🇷, I’ve settled in Montreal, Canada 🇨🇦 for good since 2013. Welcome to my random personal blog about eating, geeking, making things, traveling, thinking and last but not least, adulting*. A word I use more and more frequently now that I’m getting dangerously close to 30 👵. (Panic!) I am not a big social media user but I like blogging. It’s kind of therapeutic.
- Adulting: Articles about life as an “adult”*. Someone in their early twenties could find them boring.
- Eating: Articles related to food and anything edible.
- Geeking: Articles about hobbies, tech.
- Making Things: Articles related to activities that involve creative thinking.
- Thinking: Articles about things that are deeply personal.
- Traveling: Articles about places.
Isn’t it fun? A scary countdown to the dreaded 30.
* It should be noted that I am saying this as a joke. Maybe.
Have fun reading and sorry in advance if this is too boring 😅