Merry Christmas! And with Christmas, here comes the obligatory end of the year post... :) 2010 has been a good year, and I'm sure 2011 will be even better :D I still have 8 months in South Korea... Expecting a lot of traveling!
- Failing New Year's resolutions, as usual.
- iPad announced and I hated the name. Now we all got used to it! XD
- Valentines' day is also Chinese New Year.
- Learnt how to sew totes and bags (that ended up in the trash)
- Bought a HTC HD2, Windows mobile sucks (no big news) but I just wanted a new toy, haha. It's official: Apple touchscreens are the best.
- Discovers The Big Bang Theory <3
- Confirmation: I'm going to Korea University in the next semester! :D
- I got my driver's licence!!
- High-class restaurant in Reims for a friend's birthday.
- Going to the Parc Astérix even though it's still a bit chilly!
- End of school! Moving back to Paris and leaving Rheims for a year.
- I start an internship in a geeky company. It was fun! But I felt like I'd rather be with the geeks rather than the marketing team. (As if this was new...)
- Paris becomes the countryside for a few days.
- I take pictures of a concert.
- Getting a new domain again.
- Annual visit to the Park André Citroën.
- WordPress 3.
- A lot of cherries in my grandmother's garden!
- Switching to contact lenses!
- iPhone 4 is great!
- End of July, my internship is over~
- Enjoying the summer with loved ones.
- Going to Seoul for one year! Tried the A380.
- Stopped bitting my nails! Had the habit for 21 years!
- Moved in my own apartment.
- Schoolback at Korea University.
- Having fun in Seoul.
- Heavy rain in Seoul, for weeks!
- Got internet at home! (Real official connection)
- Hosting a friend for a few days.
- New iPod Touch! <3
- New Sigma 30mm f/1.4 lens! <3
- Going back to Paris, a surprise for the whole family, it's for my uncle's wedding!
- Learning Korean for real now!
- Back in Seoul and waiting for... :)
- Meeting tons of new great people.
- Having a hard time doing group projects with Korean students.
- I'm now 22. Err.
- Eating a lot of French food.
- The exchange at Korea University is over, I can't believe it, so fast!
- First Christmas without family, far from Paris. :(
December is not over and I'm definitely waiting for the 30th. :D Hope you had tons of great gifts. I was pretty spoiled for my birthday and Christmas ^^