Today is 12.12.12 so I think it’s a good day to wrap up the year. 2012 was the year of the dragon, my year, so I expected quite a lot of special things to happen :)
- Travel to Taiwan for the Lunar new year
- Struggling to finish writing my thesis
- Star Wars Episode I in 4D
- Went back to France
- Back to school! I need to take two classes before I can graduate
- Struggling to decide between Canada & Korea
- Renewed my contract at my Korean company, I’m going back!
- My last day of school
- Travel to Malta
- Back to Korea
- Moved in my new flat in Seoul
- Diablo III is out!!
- Started working, my projects include some big clients
- What an uneventful month!
- Launching my first responsive website at work
- Created my first Facebook app, learnt a bit of Ruby
- Went to my first Korean wedding!
- Giving some coding lessons
- My parents and my sister visit Seoul
- Friend’s stylish wedding
- Completely not following the Olympics
- I finally get a phone plan compatible with my iPhone in Seoul!
- Another wedding, this time in Busan
- Adopted a cat with my boyfriend and named her Arya
- Travel to Hong Kong
- More freelancing projects coming up
- I’m 24. Not sure what to think about it.
- Graduation ceremony but I’m not able to attend
- Playing Lego Star Wars
- Will spend Christmas in France!
Shows I’ve been watching in 2012: The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, CSI, Homeland, Revenge, Suits, White Collar, Mythbusters. I’m not sure what my favorite movie of 2012 is.
I have also acquired some more skills in marketing since I’ve been working as a project manager and managing campaigns.
In the end, 2012 represents my last days in school and my first year as a full-time worker. So it’s a lot of work-related events. There has been a lot of ups and downs but I think it’s overall a good year and it sets up a lot of expectations for next year. In 2013, I hope I can move to another country! Ah, also, I wish I could do more freelancing next year!